How can the SmartSeat® help individuals?
Available in small and medium sizes, with three height settings on each, the SmartSeat allows tailored configuration to the individual for effective standing and safe transfers to encourage function and independence.
- Tilt-in-space improves pelvic stability without affecting the user’s hip and knee angle, promotes energy management and encourages pressure redistribution
- Integral pressure management with WaterCell Technology and adjustable seat depth encourages maximum support and equal weight distribution with the aim of reducing the risk of pressure injury
- Seat width adjustment is built into the chair with a simple single handed system, making it ideal for multi-user environments
- Fully removable arms allows easy access and transfers from both sides
- The independently elevating and floating-tracking leg rest smoothly follows the biomechanical movement of the lower legs as they pivot at the knee joint, giving uniform support to the lower legs and knee whilst preventing drag to the skin during elevation
- The angle adjustable foot plate can be stowed away so that the user can easily rise to standing