How can the SmartSeat®Pro help individuals?
The unique multi-adjustable back can be quickly and easily adjusted to ensure that a range of postural asymmetries can be fully stabilised, accommodated and, where possible, corrected from the sacrum to the cervical spine.
- The three upper back rest components can be altered in height, depth, angle, offset and rotation. Each of these upper elements include built-in adjustable wings that can be individually positioned to contour the seat back and offer lateral support. There is also a lumbar section that can be configured to fully meet the individual’s postural needs
- Back angle recline adjusts the angle between the chair and seat back promoting comfort, relaxation and energy management for the user
- Tilt-in-space improves pelvic stability without affecting the user’s hip and knee angle, promotes energy management and encourages pressure redistribution
- Integral pressure management with WaterCell Technology and adjustable seat depth encourages maximum support and equal weight distribution with the aim of reducing the risk of pressure injury
- Seat width adjustment is built into the chair with a simple single handed system, making it ideal for multi-user environments
- The full width independently elevating and floating-tracking leg rest smoothly follows the biomechanical movement of the lower legs as they pivot at the knee joint, giving uniform support to the lower legs and knee whilst preventing drag to the skin and entrapment during elevation. Channels also help keep the legs in an aligned and safe position