How can the HydroTilt® help individuals?
The HydroTilt is offered in mini, small, medium and large sizes and is also modular in design ensuring that it can be easily tailored to the individual. With a range of accessories available it is a reliable chair that can be configured to different seating needs.
- A choice of back support, including flat, contoured and waterfall back rest cushions, and the option to add adjustable lateral support, ensures optimum trunk support for the user.
- Tilt-in-Space improves pelvic stability without affecting the user’s hip and knee angles, promotes energy management and encourages pressure redistribution.
- Integral pressure management with WaterCell Technology and adjustable seat depth encourages maximum support and equal weight distribution with the aim of reducing the risk of pressure injury.
- A negative angle leg rest facilitates standing and offers a more comfortable seating position for users with tight hamstring muscles or knee contractures.
- The flip-up angle adjustable foot plate accommodates fixed deformities at the ankle whilst supporting the foot.
To help in hospital settings or multi-user environments where attention to infection control is critical we are able to offer infection control covers; we have replaced Velcro in all exposed areas with plastic profile fittings and zips and minimised exposed seams.