How can the HydroTilt help individuals?
The HydroTilt is offered in mini, small, medium and large sizes and is also modular in design ensuring that it can be easily tailored to the individual. With a range of accessories available it is a reliable chair that can be configured to different seating needs.
- A choice of back support, including flat, contoured and waterfall back rest cushions, and the option to add adjustable lateral support, ensures optimum trunk support for the user.
- Tilt-in-Space improves pelvic stability without affecting the user’s hip and knee angles, promotes energy management and encourages pressure redistribution.
- Integral pressure management with WaterCell Technology and adjustable seat depth encourages maximum support and equal weight distribution with the aim of reducing the risk of pressure injury.
- A negative angle leg rest facilitates standing and offers a more comfortable seating position for users with tight hamstring muscles or knee contractures.
- The NEW height and angle adjustable flip up footplate for clients with a longer lower leg length or those who require their feet to be supported. The footplate accommodates fixed angles of plantar flexion at the ankle, and provides a more restful ankle position whilst supporting the foot. The footplate can be adjusted and set to a choice of 5 positions; +90° (vertical), +15°, 0° (horizontal), -15° and -30°. This equates to a 120° range of adjustment. In all positions the footplate can be easily lifted up to vertical to move it out of the way.
- To help in hospital settings or multi-user environments where attention to infection control is critical we are able to offer infection control covers; we have replaced Velcro in all exposed areas with plastic profile fittings and zips and minimised exposed seams.
Download the NEW HydroTilt Clinical Justification, a document supporting Health Care Professionals with their seating prescription and meeting equipment criteria. Please click on the download tab to view all the HydroTilt Resources.