How can the MultiAdjust help individuals?
The MultiAdjust is a cost-effective, tool-free, highly adjustable seating system that provides postural support and pressure care without compromising on comfort. Available in Small and Medium sizes for individuals of varying shapes and sizes, including children and adults. The chair benefits from Tilt-in-Space, Back Angle Recline and lower limb support. The Medium chair is offered with both adjustment control options (manual or motorised). The MultiAdjust is an ideal choice for multiple user environments and for those who are semi-ambulant and non-ambulant. Its modular design and interchangeable accessories make it a perfect fit for Community Equipment Services. It is suitable for various seating needs in most health and care environments. It provides high comfort levels and robust construction quality that you would associate with CareFlex. For peace of mind, the MultiAdjust comes with a Lifetime Frame Warranty.
Standard Features Include:
- Back Angle Recline;
- Elevating Legrest;
- Height Adjustable, Flip Up & Angle Adjustable Footplate;
- Integral Seat Depth Adjustment;
- Integral Seat Width Adjustment;
- Integral Arm Rest Height Adjustment;
- Removable Arm Rests;
- Pressure Redistributing Reflexion Foam Seat Cushion;
- Foam Back;
- 4 Braked Castors;
- Ash Grey Upholstery with Black Vapour Permeable Material to Contact Areas.
Adjustment Control Options:
- Pro-Control (Leg Rest and Tilt-in-Space functions only) (Medium Chair Only)
- Fully Motorised (Medium Chair Only)
These standard features of the chair can also be upgraded with the MultiAdjustPlus; this chair comes with the addition of the following features:
- Choice of a Contoured or Waterfall Back;
- Upgrade to Watercell Technology;
- Choice of Colour from our Simply Colours Range.
Download the NEW MultiAdjust Clinical Justification, a document supporting Health Care Professionals’ seating prescription and meeting equipment criteria. Please click on the download tab to view all the MultiAdjust Resources.