We believe that businesses are responsible for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner.
We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
Our policy is to;
- Wholly support and comply with the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice;
- Minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible;
- Minimise energy and water usage in our buildings arid processes in order to conserve supplies, and minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable;
- Operate and maintain company vehicles with due regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practical and encourage the use of alternative means of transport and car sharing as appropriate;
- Actively promote recycling internally to our staff and externally to our customers and suppliers;
- Apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community;
- Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.