How can the HydroFlex® help individuals?
- Back angle recline adjusts the angle between the chair and seat back promoting comfort, relaxation and energy management for the user
- Tilt-in-space improves pelvic stability without affecting the user’s hip and knee angle, promotes energy management and encourages pressure redistribution
- Integral pressure management with WaterCell Technology and adjustable seat depth encourages maximum support and equal weight distribution with the aim of reducing the risk of pressure injury
- The articulating head section allows for specific profiling of the back of the chair to accommodate more complex head positions and an increased thoracic kyphosis. Combined with tailored adjustment of the wings a stable and safe head position can be achieved ensuring maximum comfort for the user
- The elevating channel leg rest with integral foot plate provides comfortable lower limb positioning whilst maintaining alignment and stability
The HydroFlex is also designed with the user’s support network in mind; there is an ergonomic push handle for safe and easy handling of the chair.
Download the NEW HydroFlex Clinical Justification, a document supporting Health Care Professionals with their seating prescription and meeting equipment criteria. Please click on the download tab to view all the HydroFlex Resources.